The main symptoms of coronavirus (COVID-19) are:
- a high temperature – this means you feel hot to touch on your chest or back (you do not need to measure your temperature).
- a new, continuous cough – this means coughing a lot for more than an hour, or 3 or more coughing episodes in 24 hours (if you usually have a cough, it may be worse than usual)
- a loss or change to your sense of smell or taste – this means you've noticed you cannot smell or taste anything, or things smell or taste different to normal
Please contact NHS 111 by phone or online
If you have any of the symptoms DO NOT COME TO THE SURGERY.
Please contact 111 by phone or online
We offer timed appointments with doctors, nurses & healthcare assistants.
Minor ailments such as Back-ache, sprains and strains, Colds, Conjunctivitis, Constipation, Coughs, Diarrhoea, Earache, Haemorrhoids, Hay fever, Head lice, Headache and fever, Heartburn and indigestion, Insect bites and stings, Mild eczema and dermatitis, Minor fungal skin infections, Mouth ulcers, Nappy rash, Sore throat, Teething, Threadworm, Thrush, etc can be helped with in a local pharmacy.
Click Here to find contact information for your nearest local pharmacy who could help.
If you have a joint, muscle or spinal pain you can access NHS Physiotherapy directly with STRAIGHT2PHYSIO, a Physiotherapy Department at North Manchester General Hospital.
If you are 16 or older please call 0161 720 2321 (Mon-Fri 8:30am-4:00pm)
Click Here for more information about NHS Physiotherapy Services.
Healthcare assistants carry out blood pressure checks & essential health checks.
Routine chronic disease monitoring for conditions such as diabetes, heart disease, asthma and COPD checks are carried out by our practice nurses.
As a result of the COVID-19 pandemic; in order to safeguard staff and patients, we are first offering telephone triage appointments for all doctor and ANP appointments.
To get the most out of your doctor or ANP appointment:
- Please do not store up a list of problems, try to talk about your main problem at the very beginning of the consultation.
- Please do not ask for repeat prescriptions in the consultation.
- Please avoid asking for forms to be completed or signed during the appointment. These should be handed in or emailed to the practice before the appointment.
- Remember the appointment is only for you. If you need another family member to be seen this must be booked as a separate consultation
Registered patients can arrange an appointment by calling 0161 205 1638,
emailing us at email@example.com
or online with
Patients can choose which doctor they wish to see.
Please inform the receptionist when booking your appointment.
IF YOU ARE UNABLE TO ATTEND YOUR APPOINTMENT
Around 1 in 4 appointments are wasted due to appointments not being cancelled.
We would ask that you make the practice aware if you are unable to attend your appointment, as soon as possible, whatever the reason.